Friday, June 11, 2010

Chanel means success.



It happens on occasion, some of the best jewelry arrives the day after the show. Thank goodness our quest for gorgeous Chanel Button rings is not satiated. And the fact that I have a web site, that goes to thousands who cannot make the show. These rings are one of the main reason I have a relationship with Country Living. Which has totally meant success for the designer, and for my web site.
I was wearing one of the original CCs when I registered at the CL Women's Entrepreneur event in Chicago last spring. The CL staffer had a keen eye --- hundreds registering, very loud, eye candy everywhere ... but she saw my finger. And the rest is history. I will be having my 6th product placement in the July CL magazine that comes out ... well, any day now!

~ Hillary ~

"Specializing in creating, discovering & showcasing hip, vintage, & unique fashion & home accessories. Online Store & Private Boutique Shows highlight original creations"


Browse my online store!