Thursday, June 10, 2010

One door closes, Another opens.


As exhausting as a Chick's Picks show is -- 60 vendors, 500 ladies, 4 days of videotaping, greeting, talking, standing, SMILING -- I was so sad saying goodbye to customers for the summer. I usually take a few months off to play, regroup, find and interview new designers! But when the door shut -- and you know me, my door never shuts!!-- for the last time on Saturday, I was feeling a bit melancholy. The creative energy isn't in hibernation, my interaction with you is.

So, I am starting a blog. And, I hope you post, so I can still talk to you!

~ Hillary ~

"Specializing in creating, discovering & showcasing hip, vintage, & unique fashion & home accessories. Online Store & Private Boutique Shows highlight original creations."


Browse my online store!